Tuesday 16 September 2014

ChezPrudence...affordable, and adorable, baby wear (and toddlers too)...

This is just a quick post/boost about a friend of mine who is so creative and talented in everything she does. I just couldn't resist telling you all about her. She is a mother of 2 stunning children and is just naturally good at everything she does (I know I usually hate those kinds of people that are great at everything, but you can't not like Polly and the creations she brings to life.

My little one is wearing a Big Letter S on his little belly and it makes my heart melt. I actually find it hard to put it on him. I know as soon as I put it on something gross is bound to be smeared all over it within 5 mins....but its too cute not to wear either (Mum dilemmas?!).


These are great gift ideas for new mums, first time mums, as well as any of those little ones we adore so much.

Polly...I hope you don't mind I have taken some creative licence and put some of your images up. I just wanted to share ChezPrudence to make sure people don't miss out on such gorgeous little people clothes...xo




She has made so many cute options...so make sure you check out her store on Etsy ChezPrudence...xo

No comments:

Post a Comment